Chess for Families
Chess is a fun, stimulating game that brings together family members of all generations
Chess is a fun, stimulating game that brings together family members of all generations — parents, grandparents, kids, cousins and friends.
- Engage in friendly and fun competition
- Increase your ability to think strategically
- Develop creative thinking
- Maintain grace under pressure
- Develop focus, patience, and discipline
- Stimulate your mind, while enjoying yourself
- And much more!
Together, as a family, you will…
As with all Chess4SuccessLA activities, groups are small, and students are given individual attention and instruction.
These classes are limited to a minimum of 4 participants, and they takes place at your home or at the permanent address of Chess4SuccessLA in Venice.
They are private lessons ranging from 1 to 1.5 hours.
To schedule this class, please email Ivona at: email@example.com